THE PROFESSIONAL DETAILS
I’ve often been described as a corporate version of Ethan Hunt from Mission Impossible, as I’ve helped national and international organizations for over 25 years achieve the impossible both within their corporate culture and with their bottom lines.
Most recently I served as Chief of Staff and Senior Vice President of a $875M global organization operating in 25+ countries. Prior, I’ve been the Vice President of Human Resources responsible for developing talent nationally and internationally.
I know what it takes to succeed in corporate…
and to do so as a woman who is oftentimes
one of few women in leadership.
My natural ‘oracle’ nature has as attracted countless corporate women to me throughout my career…women like you who seek out advice on how to grow your leadership, advance in your careers, all while having a live you love and doing so with grace, class, and magnificent style. It is possible!
Global Executive MBA, Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business
Bachelor of Science, Marketing, California State University, Fresno
Certified Graduate, Coach U
Certified StratOps Facilitator, Paterson Center
Prosci Change Management Certification
Senior Professional of Human Resources (SPHR)
Society of Human Resource Management Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
...and, to boot, I also have an Associate of Applied Science degree in Interior Design (one of my passions)!
3 THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I understand the modern professional woman because I have been one for 25+ years.
2. I have been married, divorced, married, divorced (not a typo!) so I know what it’s like to build a thriving career when it feels like all the odds are against you.
3. I’m a mom to three, and a woman with years of C-suite executive in an international organization who loves sharing my corporate secrets to equip, encourage and empower amazing women to achieve big things.
MORE ABOUT THE STORY
Eight years ago I finally let go of a ‘good enough’ career and doing all the work while others got all the glory (and the pay!). I stopped being held back by fear of what others would think if I really showed up in the big way I secretly desired.
I transformed my beliefs, added business and executive skills, further embraced my femininity and deepened my heart-based leadership.
Four promotions in 6 years, quadrupled income, doing work I love and that comes easily, having a great team and having an immensely pleasurable life!
I love sharing the secret ways of leadership with other women who are seeking thriving careers and a deeper sense of fulfillment! Teaching women to:
- Show up for themselves.
- To build their skills.
- To strengthen their mindset and EQ.
- To move forward with confidence.
- And to leapfrog towards the career and life of their dreams!
JOIN ME IN THIS MOVEMENT